Sunday, May 3, 2009

Baby Legs

We now have a Shutterfly site with lots of AJ pictures. We'll keep it updated with new pictures.
Like this one:

Which really, I only have because I love baby legs. They are essentially leg warmers for babies. And they are straight up irresistible.
At least one of his grandfathers is not impressed. Pop Pop does not think it's funny or cute to dress him in polka dotted leg warmers. I'm pretty sure Pop Pop is wrong. Well, half wrong anyway. It's not funny. But it is down right adorable.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I just went through your Shutterfly and AJ has quite the variety of facial expressions already. The sunglasses are adorable.

    Never had the baby legs. I was more in love with the blanket gowns for the first three months while we were home. Don't worry my son had an orange out fit and that was one of the few things that fit the first five weeks other than the gowns. My husband grumbled everytime I put him in it. He said it looked girly. Oh well I don't think little man was tramatized by the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete